Thursday 1 July 2010

Representing at the Brent Respect Festival

I have secured a stall in the momentum/hobbies area of the festival. The aim of the day will be to raise awareness for the group and get some people signed up to support it.



The council got back to me yesterday about the other groups with an interest in the park. Unfortunately only one got back to them, so I'm meeting with one other group on Friday about how to progress the the group. The good news is that the group carried out a similar exercise at the Brent Respect Festival a couple of years back and collected a number of signatures, so we may be able to use these.


I also found out yesterday that I was going to get a stall, so I plan to organise flyers, stickers and a couple of A0 posters, so the stall doesn't look too empty, hopefully before the end of this week!


I will contact Cllr Powney to see if he is able to offer any support on the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment